The Picky Eaters Workshop is for families who are having difficulties during mealtimes for a variety of reasons. Caregivers will learn powerful ways to:
- Alleviate food aversions to taste-
- Alleviate food aversions to texture-
- Avoid or eliminate tube feedings- Increase the variety of foods your child will eat
- Decrease mealtime stressors such as dawdling and trouble sitting at the table
- Improve self- feeding skills to foster independence during meals-
- Identify oral motor delays inhibiting safe and efficient feedings
Rosie Johnston is a Speech-Language Pathologist and Board-Certified Behavior Analyst with over 18 years of experience with Applied Behavior Analysis and behavioral feeding therapy techniques. Come join her as she discusses ways to improve your child’s mealtime behaviors and decreases the stress and anxiety that chronic picky eating causes.
There is no charge to attend this virtual Workshop
Bookings are closed for this event.